Price & shipping cost changes
NEW CATALOG PRICING CHANGES
Here's a memo from Stampin'Up! in regards to the price changes.
We strive to provide you with the best papercrafting products and experiences, without sacrificing the quality Stampin’ Up! is known for, all while being mindful of cost and other important considerations. We regularly review our pricing, taking into account the cost of doing business, global exchange rates, increased supplier costs, and market comparisons.
When it comes to making changes, we are conservative and put off price increases for as long as we can because we know they impact you and your customers.
Due to increased costs to produce these items, moving forward new prices will be in effect within the following product categories:
- Select background stamps
- Select stamping accessories
- Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads and Refills
- Cardstock and Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines and select plates
- Punches and select tools
- Kits Collection and select Memories & More
- Select embellishments and ribbons
- Select adhesives
- The new pricing structure will increase shipping charges as follows: In Canada, standard shipping and handling charges will change from $9.95 CAD or 10% (whichever is greater) to $10.95 CAD or 11% (whichever is greater). In other words, the increase is $1.00 or one percentage point, per order (dependent on the total).
- Stampin’ Up! has not initiated a cost increase to shipping and handling charges for well over a decade, it's the first one I've seen since I became a Demonstrator 16yrs ago! And I wasn't surprised to hear this with all that's going on since the pandemic started, it was bound to happen!
Post a Comment