UPDATED - 2021 Fall Weekend Retreat
Update #1: I've extended the Early Bird special deadline until Sept 20th, since I forgot to make an announcement! lol After Sept 20th, it goes up to $200. And I won't accept new registrations after Sept 30th, so if you have friends who are still debating, please let them know about this. If you haven't sent the full payment yet, that means you missed out on the extra free gift deadline of Aug 30th! But you can still qualify for the FULL pack of Peaceful Prints DSP if you pay in full by Sept 20th (Extended it from Sept 10th) Thanks!
Update #2: Premier Higgs announced that until further notice, as of Sept 22, 2021, we'll need to show proof of double vaccines to go in public events like this one. So get that vax into you asap if you're joining us! And that masks required again, but I'm not sure if they will require us to wear them all day if we can social distance, I will be in touch with the hotel rep next week, plus things can change by Oct 15th too, so I'm still keeping my hopes high! 😷 Plus, you must pre-register HERE if you are coming from outside NB as of Sept 22
Update #3: I added a section at the end of this post for any Optional classes I'll be offering prior to the weekend.
2021 Fall Scrapbooking retreat!
October 15, 16, 17th, 2021
Looking for fun Crafters! J
Who's ready to get back to Crafting with friends again? Do you need a weekend away from the kids or your spouse? I think everyone is anxiously waiting for this! If so, sign-up today for our Ladies' Fall Weekend retreat! Bring whatever you wanna work on, cards, scrapbooking, home decor, knitting, whatever you want!
Date: Oct 15-17th, 2021
Time: Open at 5pm Friday until 3pm on Sunday
Location: Quality Inn Dieppe
Address: 370 Dieppe Blvd, Dieppe, NB E1A 8H4 Tel (506) 858-8880
Crop price: $175 Early
Bird Special until Sept
15th 20th ($200 after that)
Free Gifts when you pay in full early!
If you pay in FULL by August 30th, you'll get an extra product in your goodie bag!
If you pay in FULL by Sept.
10th 20th you'll get a FULL pack of the beautiful Peaceful Prints DSP . If not, you'll just get 1/2 a pack, if they are still available, as it's a SAB item and is only while supplies last, if not, you'll get enough to complete your make'n take projects.
Once you register through the link below, please send your payment by etransfer to Joanne Perry Email: email@example.com and please send me your full name, address & telephone number, plus the name(s) of any friends you want to sit with. I will contact you if I need more info.
Space is limited to 30 (Only 11 spots left!)
I am renting the 2 side-by-side meeting rooms, so that we get more room for the weekend, which is why I increased it to 30 spots! This is free to us if we get at least 10 guest rooms booked, so make sure you invite anyone who might be interested!
It’s so much better having the crafting space in a hotel, this way, you don’t have to leave at the end of the day! So you can book & stay at the Hotel, or you can go home, it's up to you, the crop price is the same, except you'll pay for the hotel if you decide to sleep there.
I was able to a reserve a block of 15 guest rooms at **$109/night + tax!
**It includes 2 Queen beds, plus the FREE Continental Breakfast! (scrambled eggs, meat, hash brown potatoes, yogurt, tea, coffee, juice, muffins.)
Make sure you book your room by phone to get one of the reserved rooms. Call the Front Desk at (506) 858-8880 and mention that we have a block of rooms under the name: Stampin'Up!
Once you've booked your room, could you please let me know asap so that I can keep track on how many are left, and and they told me that if we can get at least 10 guest rooms booked, we will get the meeting rooms for FREE! More to spend on YOU! 😍
Did you know that if you share a room with 3 friends, it would only come to about $235 for the full weekend! Many crops are that price without even a room! If you need a roommate to reduce the cost, let me know & I will check if anyone else needs someone. Rooms can be cancelled without penalty up to 24hrs before the date, so you can go ahead & book your rooms now while they are still available at that price!
Meals, food & beverages
As of today, I plan on providing a light lunch & supper on Saturday in the meeting room, so the hotel will charge us $100 cleaning fee for that day only. Please don't bring food in on Friday or Sunday, you can use the tables at the breakfast area or eat in your rooms or go enjoy a restaurant, there are many in the area!
We are allowed to have snacks & non-alchoolic beverages at our table though, we just can't do the usual snack table where everyone brings something to share because this will be considered outside food, and will cost us $100 + tax if they see that! I'm trying to keep registration low for everyone. 😉 But if we get at least 10 guest rooms booked, they are giving me the 2 meeting rooms for FREE, so if needed, we can change this rule about the food! And if regulations change about food restrictions due to Covid, where they tell me I'm not allowed to provide food, then I'll figure something out, we can go eat out or something, so I'll keep you posted if anything changes.
What to expect:
· Goodie bag with Stampin’Up! products! (at least $80 value!) And I'm letting you in on a little secret, it will include the Peaceful Deer bundle & more! Please specify if you'd like the stamp set in English or in French (see images below). And yes, you can substitute if you aleady have this, so make sure you let me know as soon as you register, as the default will be in English. Products available while supplies last & can go in backorder quickly, so register early to make sure you get the same products as everyone else!
· Make'n take kit to create Christmas cards & a Scrapbook layout. PDF tutorial included as well.
* Door prizes! Everyone is guaranteed to win one! 😀
· Nice cropping space – Since we have 2 big rooms, we should be able to just have 2 per 6’ table! But if you are coming with friends, please let me know if you want to all sit at the same table to be closer.
· No curfew set by this hotel, but we need to tone it down after 10pm because we're a wild bunch! lol So you can keep cropping until I decide to go to bed, which if you know me, you know that won't be until at least 1am! lol This way, anyone going to bed early don't have to worry about leaving their stuff out for the night, I will lock the doors when I go to bed.
· You’ll get an 11’’ x 7’’ Grid paper at each spot to protect your workspace.
· A free Bingo card for a chance to win prizes! Extra cards can be purchased before Bingo starts! Plus I'll have a Toonie sheet going around all weekend for those who like to win FREE stuff! I'll explain there!
· Sketch challenge using the items from your goodie bag – chance to win a prize!
· I will bring some of my tools that you can use during the weekend such as ink pads, heat gun, Punches, and 2 Big Shots (Please bring your own embossing powder, embossing folders & dies)
· I will have a Stampin'Up! store on site with items for sale, such as card kits, adhesives, paper + retired products for sale.
· Optional classes available (see bottom of this page) I usually have more, but because of the uncertainties during this pandemic, I decided not to do too much!
Weekend Retreat price is $175
Your spot can only be held once you send your Non refundable deposit of $100 or full payment. Full payment must be paid by Sept 20th as I will need to get all of the ordering done at least 3 weeks so there's no delay in getting things here on time, plus need to prep once it gets here.
- No cash refunds will be issued after Sept 15th 2021, unless you can find someone else to take your spot early enough. This is our usual policy, as we start buying stuff about a month before the event because shipping takes a couple of weeks, and then we have to start cutting & packaging everything. This event has been harder to plan than usual with this pandemic's uncertainties & with the hotel issues I’ve run into, so I'm already running behind with the ordering & preparation. So as people register & pay, I'm counting on that spot to be taken, so I'll be submitting orders as they come in. But if you can't find someone to take your spot early enough, you'll still receive the Goodie bag, make'n take kit & instructions to assemble, plus any extras I will have done already when you cancel, and you can consider the Retreat-in-a-Box option below if you'd like to be part of that group ($25 extra if I need to ship your box) No cash refund, since I still have to pay for the meeting room.
- If the event has to be canceled for whatever reason: I will make things right! I will convert it to a virtual event so that we can all craft together online! And whatever money is left for the room rental & cleaning fees (that we won't need to pay), will be divided up by everyone who paid. And if you live far, we can arrange for shipping the box to you! Everyone will still get their goodie bag, make'n take kits & written instructions, plus we will play games & will do the door prize give-aways that way too! Although virtual events are also fun, let's keep our fingers & toes crossed that this will go as planned for a fun weekend in person! Proof of double vaccination is currently required from the Hotel due to the government's announcement on Sept 15th, and you must pre-register to come into NB.
- - Join the retreat HERE! - -
If you’d like to get the same goodie bag as the Retreat attendees, but prefer crafting at home or can't make it in person, you can order the Retreat-in-a-Box!
$100 (pick-up in Moncton) or $125 (mailed via Canada Post)
**Please note that due to the type of packaging I'll use for shipping, I might need to cut down any DSP to 6X12''. And products in kit may vary, depending on availability when you register.
Deadline to order the Retreat in-a-box: Sept
And if there are at least 5 interested in this Retreat-in-a-Box, I will do a FB Live with you either during the weekend, or after, depending when everyone has their boxes in their hands. So even if you can’t catch the live, you can watch the replay when you’re ready! Once I have planned the projects, I will send you a list of items you'll need on hand to complete the make'n takes at home, so that way, you can add everything to the same order.
Why not check with your Crafty friends to see if they’d like to do this too? You could even plan a get-together at your house or theirs, and create the projects together! If you do get 4 other friends to order the box, I will make sure that you get a FREE gift from me!!! J
Send me an email to order your Retreat-in-a-Box, at: firstname.lastname@example.org and please pay by etransfer
Don't forget to let me know if you prefer your Bundle in FRENCH
Can’t wait to see my old friends & meet the new ones, it will be an amazing weekend! Thank you so much for your support in my Stampin’Up! business & please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator - Moncton, NB
Email: email@example.com - CELL: (506) 874-5885 - Website : stampinjo.stampinup.net
If you've never met me, and would like to see my face, you can check out my Youtube chanel HERE!
Optional Classes available
- Your own Whimsical Trees bundle (English or French)
- Sampler of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP, ribbon & embellishments
- All the precut supplies need to create 2 each of 5 designs
- 10 envelopes
- PDF with instructions & pictures of the cards in color.
- Full pack of Acrylic Shapes
- 1/4 pk Designer Series Paper
- 1/2 pk Real Red Rhinestones
- 1/2 pk Memories & More Cards
- 10 Memories & More Cards & envelopes
- Email with close-up pictures of each card.
- all of the above
- Plus the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle
- Non-attendees can order kit-to-go for $125
Post a Comment